UCI Kutlass PU300 3 Finger PU Gloves
Specialised HPPE yarn provides good cut protection in this close fitting, comfortable glove
- The seamless, lightweight and breathable liner assure maximum user comfort
- PU coating provides good grip in oily situations and offers good abrasion resistance
- Open thumb and first 2 fingers ensure maximum dexterity for special applications
- The Sanitized® hygiene function promotes freshness, hygiene and odour repellence in extended usages
- Typical applications: Cut protection and dextrous applications, manufacturing, assembly line production
- Comform with EN420 and EN388 (4343)
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 3
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 3
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
VERY GOOD PRODUCT
Arrived quickly and good quality gloves for picking in warehouse