Polyurethane 3 Finger Mechanics Gloves
A 13 gauge, medium weight nylon glove with a thin Polyurethane coating for dexterity and small parts handling
- The thumb and first two fingers are exposed for added dexterity during delicate work tasks
- Treated with a sanitised hygiene function promoting freshness and odour repellence
- Perfect for use by mechanics and during small parts handling, inspection and packing applications
- High levels of abrasion resistance
Mechanical data in accordance with BS EN 388: What's This?
- Abrasion (1-4): Resistance Level 4
- Cut (1-5): Resistance Level 1
- Tear (1-4): Resistance Level 3
- Puncture (1-4): Resistance Level 1
Price List - To order please specify a quantity. Then click the "Add to Basket" button.
Refitting narrow boats.
Arrived quickly and are good quality